The Fournand Bakery is located in the small town of Percé, in Quebec’s Gaspé Peninsula. The town is a popular destination for local and international visitors, drawn by its distinctive natural landscape and rich cultural heritage.
The bakery was established in 1994 and has grown from humble beginnings to a busy and dynamic café offering a range of produce.
Besides artisanal breads, vistitors can choose from:
- french-style pastries such as croissants, cinnamon buns, and turnovers
- excellent expresso coffee and a range of hot and cold drinks
- healthy, light meals; including sandwiches, quiches, soups and salads, all homemade
- a counter of fine French and Quebecois tarts and cakes
- local and regional products, such as cheese, jam and honey.